As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hugo Mobility #ad
Hugo Mobility 721-785 Adjustable Adult Crutches For Walking #adHugo Mobility #ad
- Comfortable & convenient: our crutches for adults feature thick cushioned underarm pads; Made from natural sponge cushioning, shock-absorbing hand grips are washable and perspiration-resistant.
Adult crutches: constructed from anodized aluminum, our crutches are lighter than wood and capable of supporting up to 300 lbs. Quality construction: contoured crutch tips feature a curved stair deflector at their tip and provide exceptional traction, while a built-in metal ring protects against premature wear.
Adjustable design: designed to support users ranging from 5’ 2” to 5’ 10” 62 to 70 inch, our adjustable crutches feature dual push-button adjustments.
|Brand||Hugo Mobility #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hugo Mobility #ad|
|Warranty||All AMG Medical Inc. products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. AMG’s warranty does not cover product abuse or normal wear. AMG’s warranty is for the original user only.|
2. Millennial Medical #ad
Universal Crutch| Ergonomic Handles | Articulating Tips | Supports up to 300 lbs | for Adults and Children with Heights 4'6", The Life Crutch, 6'7" #adMillennial Medical #ad
- They are highly recommended for patients undergoing physical therapy. Our foam rubber padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm. This makes the in-motion Pro the most convenient crutch to travel with, and ship. Ergonomic hand grips set: the ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, store, eliminating wrist pain and nerve damage.
The unique folding feature allows users to quickly circulate their crutches in and out of use without changing any height adjustments. They are excellent on solid, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, and are great on outdoor surfaces such as grass, gravel, and dirt.
If you are a long-term daily user, making it suitable for men, we would recommend our In-Motion Pro Crutch. Great for posture: in addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, our highly adjustable, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery.
Our crutch tips also give the user extra maneuverability. Strong construction with comfort: the life crutch can support users weighing up to 300lbs and adjusted for any height between 4'6"-6'7. One size for adults & kids: with 19 height adjustments for the handle, and youth, women, our life crutch fits users with heights varying from 4'6" to 6'7'' 54" – 79", tall or short. The life crutch is intended for SHORT TERM use of 4 weeks or less.
3. Days #ad
Custom, Adjustable, & Comfortable Crutches, Ankle, Tall Adult, Lightweight, or Leg, Can be Used by All Ages, Helps Keep Weight Off Injured or Post-Operative Foot, Knee, Days Standard Aluminum Crutches #adDays #ad
- Tall adult size is for people who need crutches between 53 icnhes and 61 inches in height. Every pair is easily adjustable to accomodate for different heights without needing to use any tools, just the push of a button. People of all ages can use, latex-free to allow for people with skin sensitivites and latex allergies to still be able to use.
Designed to help patients move around easily without using their foot/ankle/knee/leg sooner than they should after an injury or after surgery. Sold in pairs, includes armpit cushions, hand cushions, and has a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds.
4. KMINA #ad
Folding Carbon Fiber Crutch x1 Unit, Foldable Crutch, Open Cuff, Crutch for Adults, Crutch for Walking, Crutch Adjustable, Crutch for Women and Men, Forearm Crutch, KMINA PRO #adKMINA #ad
- Adjustable: this crutch for walking has 10 adjustments that allows it to adjust in height from the tip until the handle 29" - 41" and adapts perfectly to the user's height.
Ideal to store in the car or in a closet and carry in a suitcase or even in a backpack. Foldable: the folding crutch is perfect to carry and store anywhere, thanks to its quick and easy folding system and its small dimensions once folded 20". Includes 1 unit.
High quality: its "soft" grip is made of high-quality fiberglass reinforced plastic and has a reflector on the front. Recommended: this carbon crutch is recommended for people who need a light and strong support product. Lightweight and sturdy: made of carbon fibre, this forearm crutch 1. 3 ib provides stability for those who need extra support and balance, holding a maximum load of up to 308Ib in complete safety.
5. Drive Medical #ad
Gray, Tall Adult, Drive Medical Bariatric Heavy Duty Crutches #adDrive Medical #ad
- Push buttons easily adjust height in 1" increments. Durable. Non-skid jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips. Contoured underarm design.
Steel construction with large. Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips. Underarm height: 55"-63"; recommended user Height: 70"-78"; Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. Comfortable.
|Brand||Drive Medical #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drive Medical #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
6. Medline #ad
Medline MDSV80534LFH Standard Aluminum Crutches, 1 Pair, Tall Adult #adMedline #ad
- Non-skid rubber tips provide good traction. Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability. Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required. Country of origin: China.
7. PCP #ad
Chrome, PCP Push Button Adjustable Height Crutches, Adult Tall Size #adPCP #ad
- Lightweight, durable, strong aluminum construction for men, handgrips, and girls. Petite sizes: junior youth size for height of 4' 6" to 5' 2" lowest setting 37 inches, highest setting 45 inches. Completely pre-assembled including tips, women, boys, underarm pads and usage instructions.
Sold by the pair Includes two crutches. Regular size for height 5' 2" to 5' 10" lowest setting 44. 5 inches, highest setting 52.
5 inches. Easy push button adjustment with user height demarcation. Adult sizes: tall size for height 5' 10" to 6' 6" lowest setting 52. 5 inches, highest setting 605 inches. Pcp medical style crutch supports recovery from foot, leg, and lower extremity injuries.
Kids child size for heights 4' to 4' 6" lowest setting 31. 25 inches, highest setting 37 inches. Quick and easy single button height adjustment in 1" 2. 5 cm increments. Suitable for hospital or everyday use to support mobility from stress fractures, breaks, ankle, casts, knee, surgeries, and sprains in pediatric to senior users.
8. Ergoactives,LLC #ad
Adult 5', Ergobaum® 7TH Generation Prime by Ergoactives. 1 Pair 2 Units of Ergonomic Forearm Crutches, 6'6'' Adjustable Green #adErgoactives,LLC #ad
- Combined, each feature of the ergobaum 7G crutches provides an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market. Expect safety, performance, comfort and style; they will move you.
Specs: unit weight: 2. 90 lbs user weight capacity: up to 350 lbs user height range: 5'0" - 6'6" cuff size: standard cuff width: 3. 50" cuff lenght: 7. 00" grip size: standard grip diameter: 1. 75" ergocap included: high performance 3/4" grip angle range: 15º / 0º / -15º grip 0º to cuff top range: 1025" - 11.
0" floor to grip 0º height range: 32. 0" - 400" overall width: 4. 50" overall depth: 100" folded dimensions HEIGHT: 26. 5" width: 4. 50" depth: 100". Ergobaum 7g crutches were built for its users’ needs first. Its premium design features combined provides an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market.
9. Days #ad
Handicapped, Adult Size, Adjustable Height and Handle Crutches for Elderly, Turning Arm Cuffs and Crutches Support Legs After Injury or Surgery, Days Forearm Crutches, and Disabled Users #adDays #ad
- Arm cuffs rotate on the crutch to give the user more stability and control and contoured hand grips increased user comfort. Pair, weight capacity of 300 pounds.
Non-latex material, unit weighs 4 lbs. Pair of forearm crutches with contoured hand grips and molded arm cuff for comfort and stability, to take any weight and pressure off of recently injured or operated on legs.
8 oz. Durable crutches help support the body and take all weight and pressure off of a leg for post operation or surgery and after injury use. Sturdy crutches in adult size adjust from 26. 25" - 37. 25" tall, 9. 75" between the cuff and handle, and the arm cuffs have a maximum diameter of 3. 5".
10. Mobility Designed #ad
Mobility Device Black, Ergonomic Walking Cane, Fits 4’11”- 6’8” Adjustable Crutches, Forearm Crutches Adult, 2 Walking Support Forearm Crutches for Adults, 1 Pair Hands Free Crutches Adult #adMobility Designed #ad
- No more crutch pain: unlike standard underarm crutches or even traditional forearm crutches, these modern platform crutches do not place any pressure on armpits, hands, and wrists by supporting weight through the elbows and forearms. Have questions? Contact us, but they are not right for everyone. Are the m+d crutches right for you? the m+d crutches by mobility designed are comfortable long-term mobility aids for disabled or elderly users, and a great replacement as a single walking cane, as well as anyone needing temporary support while recovering from injury or surgery, read the entire listing and watch the videos to make sure this is the right solution for YOU.
Before buying, we are here to help you! The mobility designed website provides a complete set of training manuals and videos to help you maximize the use of your crutches.
Simple setup – these hand free crutches can easily be assembled at home. They are an excellent aid for users with limited use of both legs. If you do not have the patience to watch our videos, practice and give it a real shot, the M+D Crutches are not for you.
These mobility designed crutches work great as long-term aids for disabled and elderly or as temporary help to support recovery of injured patients. Patience and practice: walking with the m+d crutches feels different than other crutches for adults and it takes time and practice to adapt to a new way of walking. So many great benefits! a highly ergonomic and thoughtfully designed hands free crutch for an improved mobility experience! More comfort, excellent non-slip traction, less pain, improved posture, more hand freedom, quick and easy set up and the best US based Customer service you will ever find!.