As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jealous Devil #ad
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 35LB #adJealous Devil #ad
- 100% natural: pure, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, fillers, or scrap material. Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, no popping, and low ash - ideal for any grill, smoker, or kamado. Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
|Brand||Jealous Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jealous Devil #ad|
2. FOGO #ad
FOGO Super Premium Oak Restaurant Quality All-Natural Large Sized Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking, 17.6 Pound Bag #adFOGO #ad
- Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic styles Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Primo, and more. Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures. Charcoal lights fast and lights long for better usage while grilling and smoking; Size: 17.
6 pounds. Large pieces of 4 inches or larger fill at least 80 percent of the bag; Larger pieces have more surface area which helps longer burn times. All-natural hardwood 17. 6-pound bag of super lump charcoal is perfect for long cooks Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking.
3. Fire & Flavor #ad
8lbs, Lump Charcoal for Grilling, Fire & Flavor Premium All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, Clean Burning Oak and Mesquite Charcoal Blend, Lump Charcoal for Smoker #adFire & Flavor #ad
- From the fire to the flavor, we help you create mouth-watering results. Fire & flavor: we are dedicated grill masters and food lovers with a passion for providing naturally delicious, ingeniously convenient, and truly unique cooking solutions.
Better burn: our charcoal is made from a clean-burning blend of oak and mesquite that stays hotter for longer without popping or sparking. Ideal for grilling or smoking: perfect for smokers, charcoal grills, and kamado-style grills, this top-quality charcoal lights quickly and burns longer for consistent heat and a flawless experience every time.
Quality lump charcoal: not all fire is created equal. We make sure each piece falls in the 2"-4" range so you get a full bag without disappointing dust and tiny chips.
Big lumps: each bag of our lump charcoal contains pieces that have been hand-picked through a careful sorting process. Our premium, hand-picked lump charcoal is kiln-fired and packed in its natural shape for professional-level results on the grill and in the smoker. It produces less ash and delivers a gentle smoky flavor without overpowering your meats.
|Brand||Fire & Flavor #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fire & Flavor #ad|
4. Mr. Bar-B-Q #ad
Low Ash | 8-Pound Bag, Mr. Bar-B-Q Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal | Burns Hotter, Longer & Cleaner | Made from a 100% Hardwood Blend | Natural Lump Charcoal | Lights Easily #adMr. Bar-B-Q #ad
- Bar-b-q is designed to burn hotter for longer and cleaner than other charcoals. This is a premium hardwood charcoal which has few pops, flareups and less ash build up. All-natural hardwood lump charcoal - the mr. Some chemically treated charcoal briquettes tend to leach some of the chemical flavor into food that is cooked over it.
Bar-b-q charcoal is made from all-natural hardwoods, it has a completely pure and smoky flavor. Easy and quick to light - natural hardwood charcoal is very quick and easy to light.
Bar-b-q's charcoal, very little ash is produced. Fire chimneys work best as they have excellent air flow! This allows you to light up to a 2 pounds or more with just a couple of pieces of paper.
Bar-b-q lump charcoal is made from a blend of 100% natural hardwood. Bar-b-q charcoal, you can rest assured that you will be using the best quality product. We believe that we have perfected the blend of woods and manufacturing methods to create one of the most premium grilling charcoals. When you use Mr. Pure smokey flavor - because mr. Low ash production - with mr. Burns hotter, longer & cleaner - mr.
5. BBQGUYS #ad
BBQGuys Signature 20 Lb. Natural Lump Hardwood Charcoal #adBBQGUYS #ad
- Leftover charcoal can be reused for next grilling session. Burns consistently and long, perfect for low and slow cooking. Bbqguys signature lump charcoal is made from all-natural South American trupillo hardwood.
Sustainability is priority - for every tree cut down, another is planted. Clean-burning hardwood charcoal contains no additives or fillers, producing minimal ash.
|Manufacturer||BBQGuys Signature #ad|
6. FOGO #ad
Natural, Restaurant Quality, 2-Pack, Large Sized Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking, FOGO Super Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 35 Pound Bag #adFOGO #ad
- Versatile charcoal: our lump charcoal is designed to work with all major brands and makers of grills and smokers. Premium charcoal: made exclusively from dense, Central American hardwoods, our charcoal lumps are hand-picked to ensure that only the finest pieces are packaged.
Quick to heat: our charcoal is made to light quickly and burn very hot so you’re ready to grill within just 15 minutes. Sustainably made: our products are produced sustainably in cooperation with government organizations, and we primarily use tree trimmings and timber that has been marked for removal.
This natural charcoal is made with no added ingredients.
Infuses mouthwatering flavor: ideal for smoking and grilling, BBQ, vegetables, our charcoal infuses that authentic smoky and wood-fired flavor into burgers, fish, chicken, and much more. Plus, this charcoal is made to last longer and burn evenly to perfectly sear the meat and lock in the flavors. Approximately 80% of this pack is filled with large pieces of 4 inches or longer—designed for low and slow cooking.
7. Springbok Braai Cooking with Fire #ad
Grilling, Natural, Outdoor BBQ Grill, Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Smoker, Outdoor, Long Lasting Acacia Wood, 1x8.8 lb Box, BBQ, High Heat, Springbok Braai Premium Quality Lump Charcoal for Grilling #adSpringbok Braai Cooking with Fire #ad
- Better packaging design: box packaging protects the product from breakages and minimizes useless charcoal ash. That's twice the savings! low spark generation: our high-quality charcoal produces significantly less heat sparks, which makes for a safer cooking experience, especially when outdoors or in the wild.
Easy pour spout for dispensing the Charcoal out of the box, as well as easier shelf storage with the neat, easy stack box. 100% pure african hardwood: no additives, no junk wood, no old pallets! Only African hardwoods are used, no junk wood, no building site scrap wood, no trash heap recycled wood - only 100% pure African hardwood.
Fast ignition & less ash: the hard, meaning you are getting maximum value for your money, and results in an exceptionally low smoke flow.
Less ash is another indicator of superior quality, allowing fast ignition, super dry charcoal is low moisture and high density, with almost zero wasted & unburnt pieces left over. Burns hotter for longer : springbok braai charcoal / briquettes are extremely high-density wood with a high carbon content that creates a high heat that burns for TWICE as long compare to conventional charcoal.
8. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 24220 Lump Charcoal, 20-Pound #adCowboy #ad
- Lights without using lighter fluid. All natural, 100-percent hardwood lump charcoal. Burns hot and fast to sear in foods' Flavor. Environmentally sustainable, made from renewable resources. No off tastes or flavors from additives used in briquettes.
9. FOGO #ad
17.6 Pounds 2 Pack, FOGO Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking with 2 Different Sizes #adFOGO #ad
- Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for Kamado Grills like BGE Minimax, Weber, Kamado Joe Jr, Smoky Mountain, Weber Kettle, and more.
Restaurant quality: Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly. 2 different sizes: piece size is 70% medium-sized pieces that are 2-3 inches in size and 30% small pieces 1 1/3 to 2 inches in size.
Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long. Premium blend: 2 17. 6-pound bags of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for everyday smoking and grilling Try FOGO Super Premium for longer cooks.
|Part Number||2 x|
10. Rockwood #ad
Hickory, Rockwood All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal 20 Lbs, Missouri Oak, and Maple Wood Mix Smoker Charcoal, 100% Made in USA Lump Charcoal for Grills and BBQ, No Fillers 1 Pack #adRockwood #ad
- Good-for-the-environment charcoal bags: our paper bags and soy-based inks are recyclable, landfill-safe, and won't produce harmful fumes if burned. This also means that there are no harmful chemicals leaching into your food when you use our charcoal. We're passionate about creating products that keep our planet healthy and clean—and we know you are too! If you're searching for lump charcoal for smoker or BBQ grill, our products are a great option.
The "fines" pieces too small for the bag are sold for agricultural soil amendments biochar, returning the carbon to the Earth. Rockwood grilling charcoal is kilned to higher carbonization to burn cleaner and hotter, which means less mess to clean up after you’re done grilling.
Convenient to use: our slow-burning, and vegetable. Our charcoal currently ranks #1 out of 100+ on their list for over 9 years! This is very important because it means that we have the approval of two different groups: the BBQ competition teams and Pitmasters who cook with our charcoal and the people who use it for cooking on their grills at home.
Our hardwood lump charcoal is all-natural; no chemicals or additives have been used in its production. Responsible production: all of our kiln emissions are fired to 1500F to burn out any particulate. They also leave very little ash behind, fish, heats quickly, perfect for grilling or smoking any type of meat, and burns boldly for juicier, ash-minimizing hardwood lump bbq charcoal lights easily, more flavorful food and is great for any type of grill or smoker.100% all natural charcoal & made in the usa: our lump charcoal for grilling is made from Missouri-grown Oak, Maple, Hickory, and Pecan.