As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MED PRIDE #ad
Medpride Triple Antibiotic Ointment 1 oz 4-Pack | 24-Hour, Scratches & Abrasions | Preventative Ointment with Zinc, Neomycin & Polymyxin, First Aid Ointment for Minor Wounds #adMED PRIDE #ad
- An essential in your first-aid kit: Treat minor cuts, scrapes, burns and wounds with this Triple Antibiotic Cream and prevent possible infections from taking hold and spreading. Additionally, you may cover the wound with a sterile bandage for accelerated healing.
Potent, triple action: formulated with Bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate and Polymyxin B Sulfate to provide first-aid care and 24-hour protection from potential infections.
Prevention is better that treatment: Our first aid ointment works by stopping or preventing bacterial infections by killing susceptible bacteria or simply inhibiting their growth process altogether.
Simple, quick use: clean the affected area and apply a small amount of the ointment on the area 1 to 3 times daily. Nourish & hydrate the skin: provides the first layers of skin with nutrition to minimize the appearance of scars and result in healthier looking skin after the healing process.
2. Globe #ad
1 oz 4-Pack First Aid Antibiotic Ointment, Burns and Cuts, Wound Care Treatment for Minor Scrapes, Globe Triple Antibiotic First Aid Ointment, 24-Hour Infection Protection #adGlobe #ad
- Infection protection: globe triple antibiotic Ointment helps to soothe painful cuts, scrapes, and burns while preventing infection. The globe triple antibiotic value pack includes 4 individual tubes 1 oz each- a total of 4 oz to take with you anywhere. Easy to take with you: keep globes triple antibiotic ointment 4 tubes Value Pack in your medicine closet, kitchen drawer, car, camping bag, purse, kid's backpack, and even your travel carryon luggage.
Frist class first aid treatment for Minor Cuts, scrapes, Scraps, Scars, and Burns.100% infection protection!! first aid kit: globe triple action antibiotic ointment is a must have product in your first aid kit.
Value pack: globe triple antibiotic ointment value pack comes with 4 single 1 oz tubes. Trifecta pharmaceuticals usa, who manufacturers the Globe Brand has a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all its products.
Quality: manufactured in accordance with the highest pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and contains a ndc for 100% confidence. Its a skin care treatment for minor cuts, Eczema, and burns. The convenience of the tube size can go with you anywhere. Ingredients: globe triple antibiotic Ointment contains the same active antibiotic ingredients as the leading name brand: neomycin, bacitracin and polymyxin. It provides 24-hour protection against infection in minor cuts scrapes and burns.
3. Medique #ad
Medique Products 22373 Triple Antibiotic Ointment.5 Gram, 25 Per Box #adMedique #ad
- Active ingredient bacitracin zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg and Polymyxin-B 5000 units. 25 packets per box. Packaged in 05gm packets. Tamper evident sealed packets. Compare to Neosporin.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|
4. First Aid Only #ad
25 Count G460, First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- How to use: apply 2 to 3 times daily as the condition indicates and get the most benefit from it. Pack contains: 25 individual packets to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns; individual packets are easy and convenient to use.
Ideal for: offers an appropriate point of first aid care to treat minor wounds: cuts, scrapes, burns. Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone. Be prepared for any emergency: An antibiotic ointment to treat for any potential emergency at home, in the office or on the go.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Aid Only #ad|
5. Good Sense #ad
GoodSense Maximum Strength Triple Antibiotic Ointment plus Pain Relief, While Preventing Infection, Soothes Painful Cuts, Scrapes, and Burns, 1 Ounce #adGood Sense #ad
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Maximum strength: antibiotic ointment that helps prevent infection and relieves pain in minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns.
Injuries can happen at work or play, falls, indoors or outdoors. Directions: adults and children 2 years of age and older: clean the affected area and apply a small amount an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger of GoodSense Triple Antibiotic Ointment on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
Injury: it is a general term that refers to harm caused by accidents, weapons, hits, and more. Active ingredients: Compare to the active ingredients in Neosporin + Pain Relief. Ointment contains: bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate, Polymyxin B Sulfate, Pramoxine HCl. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
|Brand||Good Sense #ad|
|Manufacturer||Good Sense #ad|
6. First Aid #ad
Triple Antibiotic Ointment .5gr Packets Box of 144 #adFirst Aid #ad
- Aids in healing of minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Apply 1 - 2 times daily for optimum results. Contains bacitracin, Neomycin and Polymyxin B to help prevent infection.
7. CareAll #ad
Compare to The Active Ingredients of Leading Brand., 144 Pack CareALL® Triple Antibiotic Ointment 0.9gr Foil Packet, First Aid Ointment for Minor Scratches and Wounds and Prevents Infection #adCareAll #ad
- First aid in the healing of Infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Active ingredients in each gram: bacitracin Zinc 400 units, Polymyxin B Sulfate 5, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg equivalent to 3. 5mg of neomycin base, 000 units.
Active ingreditents compare to the active ingredients of neosporin. For external Use Only. Single use each 09 gram foil packet is easy to dispense. 24 hour infection protection for minor wounds. Fda registered with ndc# national drug code number printed on packaging with LOT # and Expiration Date.
8. CareAll #ad
First Aid Ointment for Minor Scratches and Wounds and Prevents Infection, Compare to The Active Ingredients of Leading Brand, 3 Pack CareALL® 1oz Triple Antibiotic Ointment #adCareAll #ad
- 24 hour infection protection for minor wounds. Active ingreditents compare to the active ingredients of leading brand. Active ingredients in each gram: Bacitracin Zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg equivalent to 3. 5mg of neomycin base, Polymyxin B Sulfate 5, 000 units.
Tamper proof each 1oz tube has a tamper evident foil safety seal. For external Use Only. First aid in the healing of Infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Fda registered with ndc# national drug code number printed on packaging with LOT # and Expiration Date.
9. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 60 Per Box #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Dose packets are ideal for fast application. Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Provides three-in-one strength. Packets small enough to be stored anywhere. Perfect to keep in your work vehicle to help prevent infection.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
10. Neosporin #ad
Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin, Zinc for 24-Hour Infection Protection, Wound Care Treatment and The Scar Appearance Minimizer for Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns.5 Oz #adNeosporin #ad
- Contains heliderm technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use. Topical first-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing.
To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily. 05-ounces of neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Wound care ointment is formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds. Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection.