As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. UlcerEase #ad
6 Fl Oz, UlcerEase Anesthetic Mouth Rinse, Updated Packaging, Bottle #adUlcerEase #ad
- Gentle on your mouth – ulcer ease is ph-balanced to promote oral health. Trusted formula – trusted by oncologists and medical professionals for over 25 years. No harmful additives – it’s alcohol-free, sugar-free and contains no artificial flavorings, Triclosan-free, so it’s safe for diabetics.
Fast relief – ulcer ease provides fast-acting temporary pain relief for mouth ulcers, canker sores, and other irritations in the mouth and upper throat. Does not stain teeth.
2. UlcerEase #ad
6 oz Bottle, Pain Relief for Mouth Sores, Ulcer Ease, Anesthetic Mouth Rinse, Mouth Ulcers and Throat Irritations #adUlcerEase #ad
- It contains no alcohol, or artificial flavors. Repeat every 2 hours, or as needed. Ulcer ease promotes oral heath without added taste and does not stain teeth. Effective rinse - alters the mouth’s pH level to foster a healing environment for oral irritations from braces, lesions, and dental appliances.
Easy to use – ulcer ease is an effective oral anesthetic. Simple ingredients – ulcer ease consists of purified water, sodium borate, sugar, glycerin, sodium bicarbonate, and liquid phenol.
For mouth & upper throat – ulcer ease provides fast-acting pain relief for mouth ulcers, canker sores, and other irritations in the mouth and upper throat. Gentle on your mouth – the safe and effective formula is gentle on your mouth, but tough on pain. Take the prescribed dosage and swash it like mouth wash for 15 seconds before expelling.
3. Colgate #ad
250mL, Colgate Peroxyl Antiseptic Mouth Sore Rinse, 8.4 fluid ounce, Mild Mint #adColgate #ad
- 1. 5% hydrogen peroxide, alcohol free mouthwash formula so there's no burn; fluoride free mouthwash formula. Antiseptic mouthwash helps promote healing of: oral sores, irritations, mouth burns.
1 bottle, 8. 45 fluid ounces. Oxygenating action removes oral debris to facilitate healing. Mild mint flavor for fresher breath. Mouth rinse cleanses and promotes healing of minor oral wounds. Soothes minor gum inflammation from dental procedures, dentures and orthodontic appliances.
|Manufacturer||Colgate-Palmolive Co #ad|
4. Orajel #ad
16 Ounce Pack of 3, Orajel Antiseptic Mouth Sore Rinse #adOrajel #ad
- Specifically formulated to kill bacteria and promote healing. Designed specifically for canker sores, gum irritation, cheek bites and denture irritation. Unique formula offers powerful cleansing in an effervescent, mint-flavored rinse. Pack of 3 bottles, Each bottle is 16 ounce. Mint flavor.
5. Clinical Resolution Laboratory #ad
Vitamin E, Fast Acting Topical Anesthetic Cream with Aloe Vera, Numb Master 5% Lidocaine Topical Numbing Cream, Lecithin with Child Resistant Cap, 1.25 Oz, Maximum Strength Long-Lasting Pain Relief Cream #adClinical Resolution Laboratory #ad
- Paraben-free, cruelty-free, pain-free. Formulated and bottled in the usa - cgmp certified, Heat Shrink Band, Secured with Child-Resistant Cap, with Stable 2-Year Shelf Life. Non-oily & non-greasy - Water-based anesthetic for easy application and no mess removal.
Long lasting & quick relief - numb effect kicks in after 5 minutes, peaks in 20-25 minutes, and lasts for 1 hour from its peak. Safe & great for all skin types - Doctor Recommended. 5% topical lidocaine pain relief – temporary numbing relief for pain, anorectal disorders, itching & discomfort, and anorectal inflammation.
6. Colgate #ad
Mild Mint, 500ml, 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide, 16.9 Fluid Ounces, Colgate Peroxyl Antiseptic Mouthwash and Mouth Sore Rinse #adColgate #ad
- Soothes minor gum inflammation from dental procedures, dentures and orthodontic appliances. Antiseptic mouthwash, alcohol free formula.
Oxygenating action removes oral debris to facilitate healing. Helps promote healing of: oral sores, irritations, mouth burns. Mouth rinses cleanses and promotes healing of minor oral wounds.
|Manufacturer||Colgate-Palmolive Co #ad|
7. Oral-B #ad
Oral-B Mouth Sore Mouthwash Special Care Oral Rinse, 16 fl oz #adOral-B #ad
- Cleanses oral wounds. No added: alcohol, parabens, artificial dyes, gluten, sodium lauryl Sulfate SLS. Hydrogen peroxide cleanses wounds associated with oral and gum irritations. Specially formulated for mouth sores, including: canker sores, cheek bites, braces & denture irritations.
Oral-b special care rinse collection is crafted to meet your unique oral care needs. The brand trusted by dentists AND consumers worldwide now brings you the Oral-B special care rinse collection.
8. Prevention Health Sciences #ad
Specially Formulated for Patients Undergoing Oncology Treatment, 16oz, Prevention Oncology Mouthwash, Non-Alcohol, Prevention Oncology Mouth Rinse | Alcohol Free #adPrevention Health Sciences #ad
- Safe and easy to use - this mouth rinse is safe for all ages and easy to use and administer. Oncology specific formulation - prevention health sciences’ over-the-counter otc oncology mouth rinse has been formulated for use by patients going through chemo and radiation therapies. We provide preventative solutions for proper oral health care! We recommend rinsing 3-5 times a day when undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiation treatments.
Adults and children ages 2 and older should gargle or swish around in the mouth for one minute, then spit out. We also offer fluoride free options! Our line of oral care products are recommended by health care professionals for both oncology related oral issues as well as every day care and protection.
It provides temporary pain relief to irritated areas of the mouth, lips, our solution is fluoride-, and rehydrates and moisturizes the oral cavity to alleviate dry mouth symptoms. We provide a line of oral rinses and mouthwashes that are free of harsh chemicals and ingredients, always naturally flavored, and dye- and alcohol-free.
Early and regular use will aid in protecting against dry mouth and uncomfortable oral complications, and help in the healing process of current mouth sores and ulcers. Soothes and protects - unlike other mouthwash and rinse products that contain alcohol and other additives, and throat, zinc, sodium citrate, alcohol- and dye-free. This gentle mouth rinse is recommended and distributed by physicians to help soothe, and control these side-effects, while also protecting the mucosal lining. The highly effective formulation of low concentration hydrogen peroxide, and glycerin protects and soothes.
9. Prevention Health Sciences #ad
4 Pack, Prevention Mouth Sore Mouth Rinse | Canker Sore Treatment #adPrevention Health Sciences #ad
- It not only manages soreness and sensitivity but also aids in healing and maintaining optimal dental hygiene and health. The highly effective formulation protects and soothes with an all-natural, our solution is fluoride-, lips, coupled with sodium citrate, zinc, and throat, helps heal and protect. Early and regular use will aid in protecting against uncomfortable oral complications, and ulcers.
They provide pain relief to irritated areas of the mouth, refreshing mint flavor. Adults and children ages 2 and older should gargle or swish the rinse around in the mouth for one minute, burns, and help in the healing process of current mouth sores, then spit it out. Oral health support: painful complications from braces, canker sores, and other sensitivities can be lessened when healthy oral tissue are protected and preserved.
The addition of soothing natural menthol and peppermint oil will leave your mouth with a long-lasting clean and refreshed feel for up to 12 hours! Safe & easy to use: this hygienic mouth rinse is safe for all ages and easy to use and administer.
Soothes & protects: unlike other mouthwash and rinse products that contain alcohol and other additives, hydrogen peroxide, and glycerin, alcohol- and dye-free. Ultimate oral pain relief: our team of dental scientists has developed this oral care formula as an oral debriding agent and oral wound cleanser. Mouth sore relief is listed as an over-the-counter OTC rinse with the FDA for helping heal and manage tissue inflammation caused by canker sores, braces or other dental appliances, injuries, and minor burns. The active ingredient, while gently rehydrating & moisturizing the oral cavity.
10. CloSYS #ad
Gentle Mint, CloSYS Silver Fluoride Mouthwash, Dye Free, Alcohol Free, Fights Cavities and Strengthens Tooth Enamel, 16 Ounce Pack of 2, pH Balanced, for Adults 55+ #adCloSYS #ad
- Strengthens enamel and pH balanced. Contains 2 - 16 ounce bottles of CloSYS Silver mouth rinse in Gentle Mint flavor. Multi benefit formula helps battle the challenges of adult oral conditions.
Specially formulated for the oral health needs of adults 55+. Non-irritating, gentle formula is ideal for mild to moderate sensitive mouths.
|Manufacturer||Rowpar Pharmaceuticals #ad|