As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Betadine #ad
Betadine Antiseptic Sore Throat Medicated Gargle to Treat and Relieve Sore Throat Symptoms, Mint Flavor, 8 oz Bottle #adBetadine #ad
- Mint flavor, contains one 8 Oz bottle 24 uses of Betadine Antiseptic Sore Throat Medicated Gargle. Temporarily reduces germs normally found in the mouth based on laboratory data. Powerful antiseptic action right where you want it.
Medicated, fast acting throat gargle from Betadine - the brand that has been trusted by healthcare professionals for over 50 years. Betadine sore throat Medicated Gargle has the power of Betadine antiseptic action for sore throats.
2. EPOTHEX #ad
30ml, Povidone Iodine Nasal Spray 0.6%, ePothex #adEPOTHEX #ad
- Easy use: instill 1 to 2 sprays in each nostril up to 4 times daily as needed. Quality: made with high quality USP ingredients. Extremely compact making it great for travel. Clean spray tip after each use and replace cap.
Protection: provides added protection against respiratory threats by cleansing away pathogens. Benefits: reduces nasal exposure to airborne contaminants, such as dust and pollen. How it works: powerfully cleans the sinuses, while flushing out pollutants and moisturizing. Cleans and washes nasal passages. Made in USA.
3. iClean #ad
Alcohol Free, iCLEAN Mouthwash, Fluoride Free, Harnesses The Power of Iodine. Molecular Iodine Mouth Rinse That Cleans Where Others Can't #adiClean #ad
- Iodine is an antiseptic: Iodine is known to kill viruses, bacteria, and fungus. Rooted in science: biomedical development corporation has received more than $8, 000, 000 in a series of grants to research and develop free molecular iodine technology.
Harnesses the power of iodine: unlike other mouthwashes, iCLEAN is powered by iodine and not just any iodine! These grants were funded by the national Institutes of Health and the Department of Economic Development of Kentucky; each grant was reviewed by independent experts.
Inside every bottle of iCLEAN, our patented process generates powerful free molecular iodine.
Every time you gargle or swish, while still tasting fresh and sweet. Fluoride free, alcohol free: with the iodine in iclean, nature's chemistry is powering your mouthwash. Nature's swish keeps that slime off your teeth for a natural, active iodine with a dash of flavoring to keep your mouth healthy, you're getting fresh, beautiful smile.
4. Betadine #ad
Gingivitis. Sugar Free. 30 ml./ Pack, Pharyngitis, 2 Packs of Betadine Gargle, Bad Breath, Prevention of Oral Wound infections, Tonsillitis #adBetadine #ad
- Contains povidine-iodine, which exerts disinfecting action by releasing iodine. Free!! tracking number and sticker Thai_product, High Quality & Services by Thai_product.
Storage: store in a cool, souvenir from thai_product. Dry place away from direct sunlight. 30 ml. Pack. 2 packs of betadine gargle, Prevention of oral wound infections, Bad breath, Tonsillitis, pharyngitis, Gingivitis.
Indication: for bad breath, Pharyngitis, Stomatitis, Tonsillitis, Gingivitis, Prevention of oral wound infections.1 ml: povidone-iodine 70 mg. Usage and administration: dilute and mix 1-2 ml of Betadine gargle into about 30 ml of water, then gargle your mouth for about 30 seconds and then discard. Sugar free.
5. Nozin #ad
Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® Antiseptic 12mL Bottle | Kills 99.99% of Germs | Lasts Up to 12 Hours | 60+ Applications #adNozin #ad
- Trusted by hundreds of hospitals: 62% alcohol based OTC topical antiseptic. Science backed: decreases germs. When to use it: recommended as part of routine hygiene.
Proudly american: Made in the USA. Clinically proven with peer-reviewed hospital studies. 12 ml bottle with 20 starter cotton swabs. Pleasant citrus scent. Up to 60 applications per bottle. 1 nasal antiseptic used in professional healthcare for daily application, now available to you.
You can use it every time you or your family leave the house. How it works: safely decreases germs while moisturizing the nostrils. Easy to use: application is simple and convenient: swab around each nostril with a saturated cotton swab tip. See product description below for use instructions. Safe for daily use. Keeps protecting for up to 12 hours.
6. Betadine #ad
Betadine First Aid Solution 8 Fl Oz Povidone Iodine Antiseptic with No-Sting Promise Packaging May Vary #adBetadine #ad
- Povidone-iodine solution: betadine first aid solution is a 10% povidone-iodine solution used to help prevent infection from minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Gentle on you: betadine doesn’t contain alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.
Use as directed. Clean affected area, apply a small amount of product to the area 1 to 3 times daily and let dry. The golden-brown color of povidone-iodine shows you where it's been applied. New look, same formula: the box may look different, but the effectiveness remains the same.
Iodine leaves a brown color where applied and may be covered with a sterile bandage once dry. Trusted by healthcare professionals: Betadine has been trusted and used in hospitals for over 50 years.
Packaging may vary. Simply apply to the minor wound after cleaning and let dry. Helps prevent infection: betadine works on a broad range of germs and microbes. Helps stop infections before they start. 10% povidone iodine antiseptic: betadine first Aid Solution is an aqueous solution of povidone-iodine 10% that kills germs promptly in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
7. Dynarex #ad
Brown, Dynarex Povidone Iodine Swabsticks, Antiseptic for Skin Preparation, 1 Case of 500 Dynarex Povidone Iodine Swabsticks 1 Box of 50, Swabstick Packaged in Individual Foil Pack #adDynarex #ad
- Intended for topical use only. Individual foil packs: the dynarex povidone iodine swabsticks are 4” in length with a soft tipped applicator, easy to open, packaged in individual, foil packs for convenience. Cleanse skin thoroughly with a fresh povidone iodine swabstick.
Saturated: povidone iodine swabsticks eliminate the need for searching for a sterile applicator. Optimal cleansing and steriliztion: wiping the skin with a convenient to use Dynarex Povidone Iodine Swabstick is an ideal first step to safely cleanse the skin.
Dynarex provides Best in Class alternative to other leading brands. These foil packs may be kept in a first aid kit or with health care supplies. Use a new stick for each area to prevent cross contamination.
High quality: single use, dynarex povidone iodine Swabsticks should be included in a well-stocked medicine cabinet and complete first aid kit. Antiseptic for skin preparation: these povidone iodine swabsticks are used in the health care field as an antiseptic to prep the skin prior to minor invasive procedures including venipuncture, renal dialysis and starting an intravenous treatment. Each disposable antiseptic stick is fully saturated with a 10% solution of povidone iodine.