As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Biostat #ad
Celox Rapid Z-Folded Gauze #adBiostat #ad
- Arterial and venous bleeding. Severe high pressure bleeding. Celox rapid is suitable for:. Application to all bleeding wounds. Bullet, blast, knife and shrapnel wounds. Wound packing. Applying through strong blood flows.
2. CELOX #ad
3" x 5' Gauze, Celox Rapid, Z-Folded Red Packaging #adCELOX #ad
- See detauils below:. Dimensions: 3"w x 3. 4"h x 075"d packaged dimensions: 3"W x 5'L gauze Weight: 1. 2 oz. Nsn# 6510-01-623-9903.
3. CELOX #ad
Z-Folded Trainer Gauze- 3" x 5' Gauze for Training Purposes ONLY, Celox Rapid #adCELOX #ad
- Celox rapid trainer gauze is intended to teach and improve muscle memory for treatment of severe high pressure bleeding, knives, blasts, topical bleeding wounds, arterial and venous bleeding, wound packing, and wounds from bullets, or shrapnel.
This training gauze is not intended for human or medical use. Weight: 1. 2 oz. Dimensions: 3" h x 3. 4" w x 075" d package dimensions: 3" x 5 ft gauze. Celox rapid trainer is a tool intended for wound packing practice with Celox Rapid, while saving on cost of gauze.
4. CELOX #ad
Celox Z-Fold Gauze 3in x 5' 7.6cm x 1.5m #adCELOX #ad
- Celox gauze z-fold is the newest creation from the Celox range; it is very easy to work with and compact. Celox gauze z-fold is suitable for severe high pressure bleeding & hemorrhage.
Celox granules are bonded onto the gauze, giving the Celox Gauze Z-Fold the same effective technology as the original Celox Gauze roll. Sterile; single use only. Controls moderate-to-severe bleeding.
5. CELOX #ad
10 Ft, Celox™ Z-Fold Gauze #adCELOX #ad
- Item package Width: 8. 636cm. Item package Length: 3. 048cm. Country of origin is United States. Item package height: 14. 223cm.
6. CELOX #ad
Celox Rapid Ribbon #adCELOX #ad
- Rapid action reduces blood loss. Stops hypothermic bleeding as found in severe traumatic injuries. Works with just 60 seconds compression. Minimal everyday carry size. Stops severe bleeding – fast.
|Manufacturer||Medtrade Products Ltd #ad|
|Part Number||FG 08839041|
7. CELOX #ad
Celox Z-Fold Gauze 3in x 10' 7.6cm x 3m #adCELOX #ad
- Sterile; single use only. Celox gauze z-fold is the newest creation from the Celox range; it is very easy to work with and compact. Celox gauze z-fold is suitable for severe high pressure bleeding & hemorrhage.
Controls moderate-to-severe bleeding. Celox granules are bonded onto the gauze, giving the Celox Gauze Z-Fold the same effective technology as the original Celox Gauze roll.
8. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze, 3 x 24 in 2 Strips #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Used by hospitals, law enforcement, military, ems/first responders, general public & outdoorsman. Travel safely with quikClot in your car first aid kit, camping essentials & backpack emergency kit. Nonallergenic first aid gauze accelerates natural blood clotting and stops bleeding within minutes.
2 pieces of 3x24 inch quikClot gauze come in 1 resealable pouch that easily fits in any trauma kit. Fits perfectly in any first aid kit, suture kit, medical kit, iFAK pouch, EDC pouch & survival kits.
9. MediTac #ad
Feat. Trauma Pak, HyFin Vent Chest Seal, Israeli Bandage, Black, CAT Tourniquet, MediTac Premium IFAK Kit #adMediTac #ad
- Upgraded equipment - we've included a combat action tourniquet CAT as well as Compressed Gauze and a Titanium Bonded 7-1/4" Bandage Shear to provide you with our highest quality equipment when it matters most.
New additions - this kit has been expanded to include an additional triangular bandage, a 24" padded aluminum splint, and a HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack to allow you to treat an even wider range of injuries and emergencies. A premium version of our popular ifak kit - This version of our classic IFAK kit was created after sourcing community feedback, featuring improved and additional equipment for a more complete first aid experience.
Classic essentials - our premium version of the ifak kit still includes favorites like the Trauma Pak With Quikclot, the 6" Israeli compression bandage and nitrile gloves. All still inside the same lightweight and durable IFAK bag.